Monday 2 November 2015

What did I learn about paragraphing?

My Blog Buddy On the 3rd of the 11th month is Chloe:

chloe22fhs.blogspot.co.nz


Today we were learning about paragraphing. All of the things we learnt I already knew. These things were having a topic sentence, then detail sentences and finally a concluding sentence, having relevant details to the topic sentence and having 1 idea per paragraph.   At the moment I am working on a piece of persuasive writing. My topic is that Forrest Hill School Year 6's should not go to camp! I have finished my introduction and am part way through my 1st out of 3 paragraphs. I strongly believe that I have so far completed my writing to a year 6 standered.

3 comments:

  1. Great blogging.what would be good to do is write a little bit more about paragraphing and what Mrs Robson told the class about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will edit it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have edited it

    ReplyDelete